The following disclaimers apply to retail investors in the La Trobe Financial Australian Credit Fund ("the Fund")
*La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited ABN: 27 007 332 363 and AFSL No: 222213 is the issuer and manager of the Fund. It is important for you to read the Product Disclosure Statement for the Fund before you make any investment decision. The PDS is available on our website or by calling 1800 818 818. You should consider carefully whether or not investing in the Fund is appropriate for you.
*The rates of return from the Fund are not guaranteed and are determined by the future revenue of the Fund, and may achieve lower than expected returns. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. The investment is not a bank deposit.
*Withdrawal rights are subject to liquidity and may be delayed or suspended.
# In relation to the Classic 48 hour Account, while we have 12 months under the Fund’s Constitution within which to honour your redemption request if there is insufficient liquidity in this Account at the time of your request, we will make every endeavour to honour your redemption request from your Classic 48 hour Account within 2 business days. There has never been a case in the history of this Account, since 1999, when we have not honoured a redemption request on time due to a lack of liquidity.
Awards and ratings have been given to the 12 Month Term Account within the Fund.
Research Ratings are subject to change. To view the relevant research information, please visit www.latrobefinancial.com. This rating will not take into account your, or your clients; objectives, financial situation or needs. It is up to investors to consider whether specific financial products are suitable for their objectives, financial situation or needs. Research houses receive a fee from La Trobe Financial for rating the product. Any rating is only one factor to be taken into account in deciding to invest.
(1) Zenith's "recommended" rating indicates that it has high confidence in the manager meeting its objectives. The Zenith. Investment Partners ("Zenith") ABN 60 332 047 314 rating referred to in this document is limited to "General Advice" (as defined by section 766B of Corporations Act 2001) and based solely on the assessment of the investment merits of the financial product on this basis. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product (S), and Zenith advises that individual investors should seek their own independent financial advice before investing in this product. To view the relevant research information, please visit www.latrobefinancial.com The rating is subject to change without notice and Zenith has no obligation to update this document following publication. Zenith usually receives a fee for rating the fund manager and product against accepted criteria considered comprehensive and objective.
(2) SQM Research - 4 stars to 4.25 stars - superior, suitable for inclusion on most Approved Product Lists. To view the relevant research information, please visit www.latrobefinancial.com This rating does not take into account your, or your clients' objectives, financial situation or needs. It is up to investors to consider whether specific financial products are suitable for your objectives, financial situation or needs. Research houses receive a fee from La Trobe Financial for rating the product.
(3) Lipper Leaders Rating Total Return (Score - 5) Lipper Ratings for Total Return reflect funds' historical return performance relative to peers. The ratings are subject to change every month. The highest 20% of funds in each peer group are named Lipper Leader or a score of 5 for Total Return. Lipper Leader ratings are not intended to predict future results and does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. More information is available at www.lipperweb.com. Thomson Reuters Copyright, All Rights Reserved.
(4) The Lonsec Rating (assigned June 2014) presented in this document is published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Rating is a "class service" (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)) or is limited to "General Advice" (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial product(s). In New Zealand it must only be provided to "wholesale clients" (as defined in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 (NZ)). Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. It is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited product(s), and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in this product(s). The Rating is subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant document(s) following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the product(s) using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec's Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings
(5) The rates of return from the Fund are not guaranteed and are determined by future revenue of the Fund and may be lower than expected. Select Investment Account and High Yield Investment Account returns are specific to individual mortgages and therefore subject to the performance of that individual mortgage investment. Investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. The investment is not a bank deposit.
(6) Subject to availability.
(7) Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
(8) The benchmark for the 12 Month Term Account changed for the 2015 Financial Year to the Bloomberg AusBond Bank Bill index + 150bps. Prior to 2015, it was the UBSA Bank Bill Index + 150bps.
(9) Withdrawal rights are subject to liquidity and may be delayed or suspended. See the important information in the PDS in relation to La Trobe Financial's ability to allow withdrawals while the Fund is Liquid (as defined by the law)
(10) The Investment Options may invest in the same mortgage. Loan numbers refer to the number of loans only and do not reflect the number of individual securities.
(11) Arrears for the fund are calculated by dividing the total investment amount of loans in arrears by the total balance of outstanding investments.
(12) From time to time we take on the administration of third party originated mortgage books into the Select Investment Account and High Yield Investment Account of the Fund, that may have higher arrears than our own loans, and we do so on a "workout recovery" basis to repair the transferred portfolio. These loans are executed from the Select Investment Account, High Yield and Fund Total Arrears figures.
(13) The total Fund Investments > $1m will not equal the sum of each individual Option's investments as multiple Options can invest in a single loan.
(14) Australia Ratings (AFSL 346138) makes every effort to ensure the reliability of the views and rankings expressed in its reports and those published on its websites. Australia Ratings research is based upon information known to it or which was obtained from sources it believed to be reliable and accurate at time of publication. However, like the markets, it is not perfect. This report is prepared for general information only, and as such, the specific needs, investment objectives or financial situation of any particular user have not been taken into consideration. Individuals should therefore discuss, with their financial planner or advisor, the merits of each rating for their own specific circumstances and realise that not all investments will be appropriate for all subscribers. To the extent permitted by law, Australia Ratings and its employees, agents and authorised representatives exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information within the report whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If the law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Australia Ratings hereby limits its liability, to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information or the cost of the said resupply.
NOTE: The Fund currently does not use derivatives for interest rate management.
IMPORTANT: This message, together with the La Trobe Financial website (www.latrobefinancial.com) and all its contents have been prepared for general information only and should not be taken as legal or financial advice, and as such the specific needs, investment objectives or financial situation of any particular user have not been taken into consideration. Individuals should therefore talk with their financial planner or advisor before acting on any information present in this message or the La Trobe Financial website.